LOCATE JOURNAL ARTICLES – EBSCOhost Database
2. If you are working from off-campus use your College Log in for remote access.
3. Expand results by leaving Academic Search Complete, eBooks Collection & MasterFILE Complete checked
4. Add checks to Health Source Nursing/Academic Edition, MEDLINE and any other related health databases.
5. Limit your search: specify publication dates no older than 5 years.
6. Select any Special Limiters for specific database collections. Narrow by any related limiters in MEDLINE.
7. Add search terms and then click Search. Add or change Boolean Operators to AND or NOT to narrow, use OR to broaden your search. Change Select a Field to Subject Terms to search for articles on the Subject of any of your keywords.
8. Select an article and use Tools links to print, email, save or cite in APA format.
Note: Check the system generated citation against your MLA guide! Make any corrections needed.
9. When emailing, change to APA citation format.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login