1. A quick way of getting numerous references to academic material.
2. Information in a database has gone through a selection or reviewing process by virtue of its publication in an academic journal – so the information is high quality.
Check out the guided tutorials links below for EBSCOhost.
Access these titles below (EBSCOhost password required from off campus):
Provides coverage of scholarly business, management and economics journals as well as publications covering topics such as accounting, banking, finance, international business, marketing, sales, etc. This database is updated daily.
Provides country specific geopolitical intelligence on each of the 192 countries of the world. Includes basic information on each country, updated news stories, links to official websites, etc. Topics include government, economy, investment climate, and social and environmental issues.
1. Login to Business Source Premier database
2. Click on Advanced Search tab
3. Try a subject term search by selecting it from the dropdown box
4. Limit your results by selecting Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals
5. After you select Search, the Results List will have areas to Refine Results on the left hand side of the screen
6. Select a year range to limit your results to information less than ten years old.
7. Access Subject areas to narrow the focus of your topic.
1. Search topic in Subject heading (all) - SU from right hand dropdown box
2. Change Search options for Publication date to Custom range for the last ten years.
3. Change More search options for Document type to Article, Editorial and Essay
4. Preview results and related searches
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login