Locate Online Journal Articles with EBSCO's
Academic Search Complete & EBSCO eBook Databases
1. From the library homepage, under GUIDES, click on EBSCO. (See Remote Accesss box for username and password).
2. Add a check to any other database relevant to your research. The default search incluses EBSCO's eBook Collection. Then click Continue.
3. Type the name of your work in the search box, and any other search terms.
4. Use the following example to design the search for criticism or review of your work. Narrow a "Select a Feild (optional)" search to something more specific like SUBJECT TERMS or SOURCE to find articles in a specific journal like Opera News.
5. Add a check to the Full Text box t limit by full-text articles.
6. Under Special Limiters for Academic Search Premier, limit Document Type to Entertainment Review. Then click Search at the top.
7. Limit by Subject. Then click Update.
Check boxes next to related library subject headings (opera title at minimum).
8. Click on a relevant article.
Some are offered in HTML, some PDF, some both. All HTML articles have Translate and Listen options.
9. Use Tools on right of article to Print, E-mail, Save, Cite and more.
Citations are sent in MLA format as a default.
For more information about citations, click the Citations tab above.
10. NOTE: Double check citations before emailing or printing. Make sure the title or authors are not in ALL CAPS.
11. When emailing, leave a comment/message to yourself about why you selected the article.
Check out the guided tutorials links below for EBSCOhost.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login