This collection provides full text coverage of trade and industry-related periodicals.
2. Add a check to only Vocational and Career Collection, uncheck all others and then select Continue.
3. Type the name of your occupation in the search box and add labor statistics or other term(s) to the next search box.
i.e. management (consider a subject search from the dropdown arrow) and labor statistics
4. Use the following example to design the search.
5. Add search terms
NOTE: Truncation. Add an asterisk * to the root of a search term for all forms of a word, ex. symbol*=symbolic, symbolizes, symbolically, etc.
6. Select Peer-Reviewed box (optional) and results will begin Updating.
Peer-reviewed journals are publications that include only those articles that have been reviewed and/or qualified by a selected panel of acknowledged experts in the field of study covered by the journal.
7. Select Show More for even more Search Options. Limit your results by publication type.
8. Select and limit by Subject. Check boxes next to related library subject headings, and select Update.
9. Select a relevant article.
Some are offered in HTML, some PDF, some both. All HTML articles have Translate and Listen options.
10. Use Tools on right of article to Print, E-mail, Save, Cite and more.
Citations are sent in MLA format as a default. APA and Chicago are also available.
For more information about citations, select the Cite Sources tab above.
11. NOTE: Double check citations.
12. When emailing, leave a comment/message to yourself about why you selected the article.
You can also locate trade journals by selecting Publications at the top of the page.
Add keywords to "Match Any Words"
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login