The following titles are located in the Research Help area on the first floor. Each includes film reviews and/or critical essays. Use them inside the library only.
Film Criticism -- United States
Motion Pictures and Literature
Motion Pictures -- Evauation
Motion Pictures -- History and Critisicm
search by director or writer's name.
2. Do a Title Search for your work.
3. Select the title that best fits your work and author. Match words exactly as entered.
4. We don't necessarily own all Gale reference titles, but we own most that will appear in these results. (See the titles on the left side of this page for the ones we own.) The bold number indicates the volume and the others are pages where your work appears. Most of the essays in these books appeared elsewhere first, often in a journal or book.
* Reference Works availabe in Gale Literary Index
*12 Angry Men (Sidney Lumet, 1957) - Spell out "Twelve" when searching for Reginald Rose play
* American Graffiti (George Lucas, 1973)
* Chinatown (Roman Polanski)
*Citizen Kane (Orson Welles)
* The Conversation (Francis Ford Copploa)
Dead Man (Jim Jarmusch, 1995)
* Duel (Steven Spielberg, 1971)
The Filth and the Fury (Julien Temple, 2000)
The Grateful Dead Movie (Jerry Garcia, 1976)
High Noon (1952)
The Kids are Alright (Jeff Stein,1979)
Le Mans (Lee H. Katzin, 1971)
* McCabe & Mrs. Miller (Robert Altman)
* Misery (Rob Reiner, 1990) - Novel by Stephen King
* Rebecca (Alfred Hitchcock)
Rebel Without a Cause (Nicholas Ray, 1955)
Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki, 2001)
Step Into Liquid (Dana Brown, 2003)
* A Streetcar Named Desire (Eli Kazan)
This is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner, 1984)
Whale Rider (Niki Caro, 2002)
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login