. From the library's home page, under the OneSearch box, click on Databases.
Click on "G" and select Gale eBooks.
2. Try the following Advanced Search or create your own search. You can leave the KEYWORD or change for a more broad search use ALL TEXT. NOTE: Use asterisk * for all forms of the word, ex. psych* = psychology, psychological, psychobiology, psychosocial, etc.
3. Document Title- searches your keywords anywhere in the title of an article. Keyword (first paragraph)
4. (Optional) Limit "to collection" (drop down menu) Social Science.
5. Browse through the results and click on ones that pertain to your topic.
. Filter your results (right side options) and "Search within"
or select a Publication title
. To hear an audio version of the article, click
8. NOTE: Search for a word on any web page by holding down the Control and F keys on a PC, Apple and F on a Mac.
9. Citations are available at the bottom of each article. MLA is the default citation format so when emailing, change it to APA. The APA citation will be sent to you when you email articles.
10. Use the Tools bar to cite, send to Google drive, OneDrive or email, download, print, or get a Permalink. You can also higlight and take notes.