ON CAMPUS - Click on the link below to access
Off Campus Access 24/7
Click HERE to access Gale eBooks. It provides full-text handbooks, directories, and specialized encyclopedic sources for business or multidisciplinary research. Use Gale eBooks as a starting place for your research topic for overviews, charts and more.
For business-specific search strategies:
Sample titles for Business research from Gale eBooks:
1. Select Business Source Premier database
2. At the top, select Company Profiles
3. Enter the name of the company you would like to read more information about them, or browse the A-Z listings. Notice the location and industry. Select Browse and the company.
4. Read Abstract for quick facts, and Products/Services.
5. Click on the PDF of MarketLine Report.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Key Employee Biographies
Major Products and Services
Locations and Subsidiaries
Apple, Inc., Company profile (pp. 2-31, Rep.). (2014). London, United Kingdom:
MarketLine. Retrieved from http://web.b.ebscohost.com/
Title: Levi's: sewing a legend (44:00) Denim jeans are an American icon. And no jeans are more iconic than those made by Levi Strauss & Company, which introduced riveted denim overalls in the later decades of the 19th century and then, starting in the 1920s, offered similarly constructed pants. This documentary goes behind the scenes at Levi’s, telling the company’s story—from the post–Gold Rush years when the idea for jeans originated to today’s constantly evolving denim fashions. The program also examines advertising campaigns that have helped build the company’s brand image, the decision to create a new partnership with Walmart, and the emergence of new Levi’s lines such as Signature and Capital E.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login