The Archives @ Citrus is the on-campus repository for historical materials about Citrus College as well as materials pertaining to local history. The Collection includes books and periodicals; photographs; ephemera (t-shirts, awards, etc.); records documenting the College's history (e.g., alumni, students, administration). The Archives is a closed stacks area, which means the materials do not circulate unless a librarian gives permission. Requests can be made at the Research Help Desk.
Contact Citrus Librarians: Sandy Krause, Sarah Bosler, or Elizabeth Cook
Procedures for using Archives & Special Collections:
1. Visit the Research Help Desk to request archival material.
2. To use the Archives, please complete the Archives request form and be prepared to leave I.D. card at the Research Help Desk. The materials need to used in view of a staff member or librarian.
3. Archive materials do not check out but exceptions can be made by a librarian.
4. Archive materials are for library use only. Borrowers are welcome to use a smartphone or tablet to photograph materials.
5. Item should be returned to the Research Help Desk.
Please Note: If the item will be posted to a website or blog, you must request a Permission to Publish from Citrus College.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login