First Steps: Identify a wetlands-related topic that interests you.
Search each of the online encyclopedias, your textbook or wetlands background handout to get ideas for a wetlands-related topic to research further. We're starting broad here and moving to more specific subtopics next when we look for journal articles.
- Take a look at the general wetlands articles for more detailed aspects of these areas.
- What would you like to focus on?
- Fish or furry creatures?
- Species of microbes, plants, insects, amphibians, invertebrates, reptiles, or birds?
- Water quality, filtration, habitats within a wetland, invasive species, or something else?
- Make a list of possible topics you are interested in to use when searching for a journal article.
- Articles or chapters in Gale eBooks can be emailed, printed or downloaded. APA citations included.