From the library home page, click Search Library Catalog and then under Course Reserves search by Course or Instructor. If your instructor or course is not listed, use your syllabus to locate the title of the textbook.
Make sure the location is Reserves and write down the Call #. See policies below for more information.
Reserve Desk Policy
- Currently enrolled Citrus College students may check-out Reserve items.
- Students must have a current Citrus College Photo ID to check-out Reserve items.
- Current Photo ID hours
- Students must have a clear library record. Please return or pay for any lost or damaged items.
- Students can check out only one reserve textbook item at a time. (Students can check out a Solutions Manual or Lab Manual with the corresponding book).
- Most Reserve items check-out for a period of 2 hours inside the library only (less, if demand is high).
- Some Reserve items (like Margett or Extended Study Collection books) check-out for a period of 3 weeks and can be renewed once.
Reserve Grace Period (for the add period of the current term)
Citrus College Photo ID is preferred to check out Reserve materials.
If you don't have a have Photo ID yet and Photo ID office is closed:
- You may use your Citrus ID number and Driver's License if you are enrolled.
- If you have not paid your registration fees you must show proof that you have registered for the course and a valid driver's license or ID.