LOCATE PROFESSIONAL JOURNAL ARTICLES – EBSCOhost Database
1. From the Library home page, in the Quick Search Box, click EBSCO.
2. From home, access Database Passwords using the Remote Access box on this page.
3. Expand results by leaving Academic Search Premier & MasterFILE Premier checked
4. Add checks to Health Source Nursing/Academic Edition, MEDLINE and any other related health databases.
5. Uncheck eBook Collection (Optional) Otherwise you will also see eBook results.
6. Limit your search to full text and specify publication dates no older than 5 years.
7. Select any Special Limiters for specific database collections. Narrow by any related limiters in MEDLINE.
8. Add search terms and then click Search. Add or change Boolean Operators to AND or NOT to narrow, use OR to broaden your search. Change Select a Field to Subject Terms to search for articles on the Subject of any of your keywords.
9. Select an article and use Tools links to print, email, save or cite in MLA format.
Locate dentistry journals available via EBSCO databases and Directory of Open Access Journals. Print titles are listed below.
All tutorials are closed captioned.
As you learn, try some sample searches using the box below.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login