Web Search Tips
1. Use quotations for "exact phrase" searches
2. LImit results by adding keywords
3. Limit results by searching specific domains
(Example: site colon domain, no spaces (site:gov)
Before using a free website for academic purposes consider the following:
1. Are there errors in grammar or spelling?
2. What is the domain? (edu, com, net, org, gov)
3. Who wrote the pages and is the author an expert?
4. Does the author state the purpose of the site?
5. When was the site created and last updated?
6. Where does the information come from?
7. Why is the information useful for my purpose?
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login