From the library home page, under the OneSearch box click Course Reserves, search by Course name, Course code or Course Instructor. If your instructor or course is not listed, use your syllabus to locate the title of the textbook.
Make sure the location is Reserves and copy down the Call #.
Reserve Desk Policy
• Currently enrolled Citrus College students may check-out Reserve items.
• Students must have a current Citrus College Photo ID to check-out Reserve items.
• Current Photo ID hours
• Students must have a clear library record. Please pay any previous library fines.
• Students can check out only one reserve textbook item at a time. (Students can check out a Solutions Manual or Lab Manual with the corresponding book).
• Most Reserve items check-out for a period of 2 hours inside the library only (less, if demand is high).
• Late fines for 2-hour Reserve check-outs are $1.00 per hour
• Some Reserve items are Margett books and check-out for a period of 3 weeks.
• Late fines for Margett books are $2.00 per day.
Reserve Grace Period (for the add period of the current term)
Citrus College Photo ID is preferred to check out Reserve materials.
If you don't have a have Photo ID yet and Photo ID office is closed:
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login