You may check out your course textbook from the Reserve Desk. The textbooks may be used inside the library for two hours at a time.
Reserve Desk Policy
• Currently enrolled Citrus College students may check-out Reserve items.
• Students must have a current Citrus College Photo ID to check-out Reserve items.
• Photo ID may be obtained during open library hours
• Students must have a clear library record. Please pay any previous library fines.
• Students can check out only one reserve textbook item at a time. (Students can check out a Solutions Manual or Lab Manual with the corresponding book).
• Most Reserve items check-out for a period of 2 hours inside the library only (less, if demand is high).
• Late fines for 2-hour Reserve check-outs are $1.00 per hour
• Some Reserve items are Margett books and check-out for a period of 3 weeks.
• Late fines for Margett books are $2.00 per day.
Reserve Grace Period (for the add period of the current term)
Citrus College Photo ID is preferred to check out Reserve materials.
If you don't have a have Photo ID yet and Photo ID office is closed:
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login