This guide will highlight print and online library resources specific to Spanish and Latin American topics.
- Includes tools students can use for oral presentations.
- Spanish Speaking Countries
- Africa: Equatorial Guinea
- Caribbean: Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
- Central America: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe: Spain
- North America: Mexico
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
Welcome to the SPAN 210 Research Guide
Oral Presentation Criteria:
- 15-25 min. presentation on a selected topic related to Spain or Latin America
- 3 sources (only one from "free" Internet)
- No written materials should be displayed
- PowerPoint or similar tool (like Prezi) is optional
- Create imaginative, attractive, and colorful visual aids
- Use any props to make your presentation "pop"
- Large posters/hard copies of handouts or pictures are optional
- Typed outline due the day of presentation
- Flash card notes are encouraged (not required)
- Formal attire required
Hayden Memorial Library at Citrus College │ 1000 West Foothill Boulevard Glendora, CA 91741-1899 │ (626) 963-0323 │ A to Z Index │ Canvas │ WingSpan │ Student Email
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login │ DREAMers │ FKCE │ VSC │ Survey │ Account Issues