Citrus College Library is committed to providing access to materials for all patrons. All library student computers use Windows 10 which includes numerous accessibility features. Also, see accessibility tutorials. Student email accounts through Microsoft's Office 365 also include accessibility features.
Adaptive Technology Available in the Library
- Three adjustable computer workstations equipped with
- Large print keyboards
- ZoomText Magnifier software
- JAWS (Job Access with Speech) screen reading software
- All other Windows 10 computer workstations feature
- Most databases include listening features
- All EBSCOhost collections
- U.S. Newstream & SIRS (ProQuest)
- Issues & Controversies (Facts on File)
- All Gale collections (Literary Sources, Virtual Reference Library, Opposing Viewpoints in Context)
- Video streaming databases include closed captioning
- Films on Demand
- Kanopy Streaming Media
- Medcom Nursing Videos
- Adjustable workstation
- Adjustable "Quick Print" computer workstation on the 1st floor
- Wheelchair accessible library catalog workstation on 1st floor
For help with any of the above, or for help with research or printing, please visit the Research Help Desk.
Learn about other adapted technology on campus and Disabled Students Programs and Services.
Find out more about Citrus College's Accessibility Policy.