Welcome to the CHLD 100 LibGuide
Welcome to our collection of quality resources to assist CHLD 100 students with creating California standards-based lesson plans for students in grades K-12. You will find print and electronic books, subscription databases and websites compiled by Citrus College Librarians.
Did you Know?
Your Citrus College Public Librarian has
- 13 years K12 teaching experience
- Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Cross-cultural Language and Academic Development Certificate
- Library Media Services Credential
- Master's Degree in Education with an emphasis in Teaching (APU)
- Master's Degree in Library and Information Science (SJSU)
Hayden Memorial Library at Citrus College │ 1000 West Foothill Boulevard Glendora, CA 91741-1899 │ (626) 963-0323 │ A to Z Index │ Canvas │ WingSpan │ Student Email
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login │ DREAMers │ FKCE │ VSC │ Survey │ Account Issues