The Archives @ Citrus is the on-campus repository for historical materials about Citrus College as well as materials pertaining to local history. The Collection includes books and periodicals; photographs; ephemera (t-shirts, awards, etc.); records documenting the College's history (e.g., alumni, students, administration). The Archives is a closed stacks area, which means the materials do not circulate unless a librarian gives permission. Requests can be made at the Reference Desk.
Contact Citrus Librarians: Sandy Krause, Sarah Bosler, or Elizabeth Cook
Procedures for using Archives & Special Collections:
1. Come to the Reference Desk to request archival material.
2. To use the Archives, please complete the Archives request form and be prepared to leave I.D. card at the Reference Desk. The materials need to used in view of a staff member or librarian.
3. Archives materials do not check out but exceptions can be made by the librarian.
4. Archives' materials are for library use only. Scanning and photocopying may be made of the item. If the item is fragile, please ask for assistance.
Please Note: If the item will be posted to a website or blog, you must request a Permission to Publish from Citrus College.
Photo Credit: Citrus College Archive Collection, Citrus College
5. Item should be returned to the Reference Desk.
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login │ MyLibrary Account │ Survey