Fall 2016 Assignment Prof. Cross
Project : Wetlands Research Project
- Groups locate an article about wetlands from a scientific journal/encyclopedia.
- Read the article and add notes to the note-taking template.
- Pose ten questions to investigate (how, what, why) and discuss in class.
- Class decides which three questions are most do-able to carry out.
Bolsa Chica Wetlands March 2016
Wetlands Research Project
- Groups research ways to design an experiment to test one of these questions.
- Research sampling materials, instruments, and design.
- Create a detailed experiment method/design to carry out the final question for the lab group.
- Groups present their design and the lab selects which to do in class.
Hayden Memorial Library at Citrus College │ 1000 West Foothill Boulevard Glendora, CA 91741-1899 │ (626) 963-0323 │ A to Z Index │ Canvas │ WingSpan │ Student Email
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login │ DREAMers │ FKCE │ VSC │ Survey │ Account Issues