Welcome to the BIOL 105H Research Guide
Fall 2016 Assignment
Our goals for this session
- Familiarize yourself with the library catalog and other article databases.
- Understand the benefits of Interlibrary Loan.
- Identify appropriate subject headings and keywords.
- Locate scientific journal articles to help create a hypothesis for an upcoming lab.
- Cite articles in APA format within the lab report.
- Email at least one article to yourself during the library session.
Hayden Memorial Library at Citrus College │ 1000 West Foothill Boulevard Glendora, CA 91741-1899 │ (626) 963-0323 │ A to Z Index │ Canvas │ WingSpan │ Student Email
Powered by Springshare │ LibApps Login │ DREAMers │ FKCE │ VSC │ Survey │ Account Issues